꧁ 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ❶❶ ꧂
Slumber parties are fun,
With an elf friend.
Bring your blanket and pillow,
For over night you will spend.
Let’s stay up late,
And read a ghost story book.
The elves aren’t scared,
No they can’t be shook.
This was my favorite book as a child, and now a book that I’m sharing with my two children. We enjoy reading the “Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark” series together before bed. Our elves decided to do the same in the set I just shared. I enjoyed creating this elf version of our book for our Elf on the Shelf.
- Elf Surgery (standing/posing): FabYULEus Elf Duo
- Bed and Dresser: Dolls Delight
- Alarm Clock: Amazon.com
- Halloween Skeleton was purchased at the Dollar Tree.
- The ghost was made using a white cloth and a black sharpie. Hot glue a ball of stuffing in the head and attach fishing wire for hanging.
- Pajamas: Elf on the Shelf Claus Couture.
- Miniature Scary Stories Book: FabYULEus Elf Duo
A link back to FabYULEusElfDuo.com is appreciated, so we may continue to share ideas, inspiration, and free printables.