𝓞𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 ❻𝓽𝓱 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼, 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓨𝓾𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓮…
꧁ 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ⑥ ꧂
It’s now the sixth day,
Midway through our visit.
It’s time to make waffles!
Just give us a minute.
What’s that smell in the air?
It’s quite concerning.
Why is his elf hand,
In the iron burning?
Upon closer inspection,
A waffle hand he’s now got.
Thankfully we love Christmas,
A WAFFEL lot.
- Elf Surgery (Standing & Posing): FabYULEus Elf Duo
- Poseable Elf Hands: Holly Jolly Fun Crafts
- Waffle Set: Our Generation
- Waffles: Rip Van WAFELS Dutch Caramel & Vanilla Stroopwafels
- I used mini cookie cutters to cut the waffles to size.
By downloading, you acknowledge that the free printable is intended for personal use only and should not be sold. The FabYULEus Elf Duo share free resources in the spirit of the season, so ask that this request be honored.
Please include a link to FabYULEusElfDuo.com so that we may continue to share these resources for free.