꧁ 𝕯𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗 ❶❻ ꧂
This one is for Coach Nick & Meredith, owners of CrossFit Surmount.
The elves can hardly “weight”,
For Christmas Day.
First, they need to be strong,
to pack Santa’s sleigh.
Off to CrossFit Surmont,
they must go.
The Prancer WOD,
will whip them into shape fo’sho!
Merry “Fit”mas everyone!
- Elf Surgery (standing/posing): FabYULEus Elf Duo
- Box Jump: MINIMAGINE
- Locker: auntdoilies
- Kettlebell: NiftyGiftyShop
- Barbell and Weights: StackLogic
- Rope Climb is made from electrical tape and twine roll from A.C. Moore
- Water Bottles: BEADSPAGE
- We made the Jump Rope using Christmas string and black electrical tape.
- Medicine Balls are Water Sports Water Balls, or Hacky Sacks work too.
- Tire is off an old toy truck.
- Gym Mat is a child’s foam puzzle painted black: MforMiniatures
- Yoga Mat is crafting foam and Christmas string found at A.C. Moore.
- Pull Up Bar: StillpointWoodworks
- Converse Shoes: DollsVogue
FREE PRINTABLE PROPS:
By downloading, you acknowledge that the free printable is intended for personal use only and should not be sold. The FabYULEus Elf Duo share free resources in the spirit of the season, so ask that this request be honored.
Please include a link to FabYULEusElfDuo.com so that we may continue to share these resources for free.
Pingback: Merry Fit’mas from the CrossFit Elves – PureGear.biz – News Roundup
Pingback: St. Nick WOD with the CrossFit Elves | A Little of This That